The MS SQL database repair software is having strong ability to repair corrupt .mdf files. MDF files are the files where all MS SQL database important data and information of user stored in it. Like other files, these files also having chance of getting corrupt. There are numerous reason of SQL database corruption such as Power failure, storage space of database maximizes, virus attack, hardware or software failure etc. When MS SQL database gets corrupted you will not able to access the MDF files and it will start showing some error messages which you can see running DBCC Checkdb command. However you don’t need to panic, with the help of MS SQL database repair software your database will work again and will repair the corrupted MDF file. This software is a powerful and recovery solution which repairs the corrupt, damaged MDF file and bring all data efficiently and safely as well. The software can easily recover deleted records, partially damaged records which usually saved in separate batch files.
Features of MS SQL Database Repair Software
- The software successfully runs on Windows 98, ME, NT, XP, 2000, 2003 and Windows vista.
- It Recovers all items from corrupted MDF files and save into a separate SQL script files.
- It Repairs MDF file of MS SQL Server 2000, 2005 & SQL 2008 which gets damaged
- It is able to restore all meta data which includes tables, tables data, stored procedures, views, functions etc.
- The software is very easy and simple to use and it provides the preview of files of SQL database with all meta data intact
- It also repair the large sized SQL database
In order to get rid of database issues , you need to use SQL database repair software to repair the corrupt .mdf files. Follow the steps below and repair the corrupt database.
1.First of all Click on “OK” button of dialog box containing message “Stop SQL sever and copy database to different location”.
2.Then click on “Select Database” button and if you don’t know the path click on “Find” button. After that click on “Repair” button.
3.Now you can see the preview of repairing process in progress.
4.Then, you can select full scanned table and other elements to see preview.
5.Fill the information in boxes and click on “Connect” button.